About Us

Recovering from an injury involves healing the body and mind. While teams of medical professionals focus on your physical health, your mental well-being is equally important. The mission of BounceBack is to empower a more holistic recovery journey.



img

Customize

Customize your recovery journey to your preferences

Match

Get matched with people going through similar experiences

img
img

Track

Track and share your recovery journey with others

Journal

Monitor progress and
shift your perspective to rebuild and grow

img

Your Recovery Partner 🤝

benefit-image
Injury Recovery Support

Redefining Recovery, 
Empowering Resilience

icon

Recover Better

Studies show that when you have people to lean on you heal faster and worry less.

icon

Gain personal insights

Foster self-awareness and growth by recording and reflecting on your journey.

icon

Find support

Learn about the ups and downs of recovery and gain motivational boosts and valuable insights.

icon

Improve quality of life

Embrace practical advice and strategies to navigate your daily life, career, and hobbies during recovery.

Experience the Community 📱

benefit-image
Injury Recovery Companion

Connect, Share,
and Grow.

icon

Recover Better

Studies show that when you have people to lean on you heal faster and worry less.

icon

Meet people like you

Match with people who are going through the same thing as you. Celebrate, vent, and share your thoughts.

icon

Track and share

Encourage and be encouraged by tracking and sharing your recovery journey with your buddies.

icon

Customize your journey

No two injuries are alike. Customize your recovery journey based on your injury and the time you need.

Track Your Journey 📒

benefit-image
Injury Recovery Journal

Reflect, Reframe,
and Recover.

icon

Mindset-Focused

Strengthening the mind through actionable activities and encouraging messages.

icon

Structured Flow

Thoughtful organization combined with space for personal reflection.

icon

Research-Based

Inspired by peer-reviewed studies and grounded with firsthand experience.

icon

Comic-Relief

Deliberately lightening the seriousness of recovery with humor.

Articles that spark inspiration💡and provide knowledge📚 for better recovery💪

Text Link
Text Link
Text Link
Text Link
Text Link

FAQs

General

Why should you use BounceBack?

faq icon

Because there is a better way to recover. For many recoveries, most patients will spend up to 2% of their recovery directly interacting with medical providers. The remaining 98% of the time, patients are alone – isolated with their thoughts, worries, and doubts. Research shows that having social support and guidance during recovery can expediate healing, reduce pain, and alleviate anxiety. BounceBack creates a gathering place for connection, support, and information.

Who is BounceBack for?

faq icon

BounceBack is for anyone (at all ages) who has an orthopedic injury and wants to gain an edge on their recovery. You may be a serious athlete, recreational junkie, working professional, or someone who just wants to get back to their daily activities. And you can use BounceBack at any stage of your journey – from the very beginning when you are looking for answers, to the end when you have wisdom to share (and you want to prevent a future injury).

What injuries are included?

faq icon

Any orthopedic (i.e., musculoskeletal) injuries. Maybe your injury is acute (ACL tear, etc.) or chronic (shoulder impingement, tendonitis, arthritis, hip replacement, etc.). We are initially focused on those who need / had surgery, but it’s open and beneficial to those exploring non-surgical options or looking for information.

What do we mean by BounceBack?

faq icon

Bouncing back will look different for everyone. Maybe your recovery is a return to your normal state of health and mind, or maybe your recovery involves growing stronger, more resilient, more grateful, or more knowledgeable.